Major Thrust area of KVK, BAKSA:
• Generating awareness among the farmers towards scientific agricultural technology and to convert agriculture to a commercial enterprise.
• Management of Acid soil.
• Orchard Management
• Up scaling production and productivity of field and horticultural crops.
• Management of soil fertility and maintenance of soil productivity through Integrated Nutrient management.
• Management of Pests and diseases through integrated approaches.
• Improvement of indigenous livestock (cattle, buffalo, goat and pig) for enhancement of production and productivity.
• Exploration of feasibility of non-conventional feeds and fodder resources for reducing cost of production in livestock farming.
• Development of poultry hatchery for employment generation of rural youth.
• Up scaling production of fish seed and productivity of table fish.
• To improve the women participation in agriculture and decision making.
• Employment generating activities for rural youth through resource management.
• To motivate the farmers towards integrated farming system.
• Crop diversification in risk prone areas.
• Establishment of model village/ Adarsh Gaon
• Enhancing Bee keeping.
Copyright © 2016, KVK, Baksa, AAU,
All rights reserved.
Website is designed, devloped and maintained by KVK, Baksa